CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Movie Madness (Old Blog)


Have you ever had a "this is my life" moment?
It can happen in various situations. I think too often the lot of us passes from day to day without a thought that this...is...your...life. I'm not saying that we all take it for granite; but do you? I'm just suggesting that you try it sometime. What's sad to me (i'm guilty) that when an event takes place and slaps you in the face...that is when you step back and look at your life as if you're the star in your very own film. If someone asked you point blank unexpectedly "What kind of movie are you?" Would you claim yourself as a Drama, Action, Horror (let's hope not), are you sitting in the "Family" section at Blockbuster where it's always warm, fuzzy, and has a good ending? What signifies your life? In my case what makes me.. Hollie? I'll figure that out and let you know later.
So the next time you're at your favorite restaurant, watching your favorite movie or tv show, cuddling with your dog, gazing into the eyes of your lover...laughing with your friends, or crying over someone you've lost...in these random moments remember this is your life. Don't force it, the thoughts will come, remember them, use these moments to decide your fate, the ending to the film titled: _______ (your names goes here) then you can decide if you want to add a little ...drama, action, maybe even a little romance...live your life the way you want it, because don't forget ...it's the only one you've got. (at least for now)

0 comments: