CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kirkinal Cheese

The nickname listed above is the edited version to what we normally call him and what his daughter choses to call him during family prayer. Anyhow, my brother-in-law, kirk, never lacks in the entertainment department. He's always doing something silly or telling a joke to gain attention. Kirk is a muralist and has done a lot of work around Utah and Nevada. He has pure talent in the arts and he taught himself. I am proud of him yet I envy him to be able to do what he loves all day and make thousands while doing it. If only I could turn my hobby into a career as he did. He is the father of three (soon to be four) and my sister's husband. He has been a part of our family for many years and I can only hope that he'll continue doing his job at taking care of my sis.
I love you Kirk-Off! ;)

0 comments: