CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Boozehound Breezer


I've decided to start a series of posts about my family members. If you notice the title and think...what the? Don't worry, I'll explain.
One thing I've always loved about my family is that we rarely call one another by name. We've got a list of nicknames for each member and I find that definately more personal. Each nickname wasn't picked from a hat, it came on its own based on the characterisitics of the person involved.
Boozehound Breezer aka Cambree is by far one of the cutest little girls in the world. Beg to differ? I'll kill you. Anyway she's four years old and full of life. From before the time she was brought into this world we've had a connection. My brother and his wife kindly asked me if they could use my middle name for their unborn daughters middle name; needless to say I was very flattered.
She has blossomed into a sweet, funny, and lovable little girl. I pray that she always views me as her 'favorite aunt' and nothing less.
She's tough enough to want to hunt with her Daddy, but girlie enough to kick ass at her dance recital. God, I love this little girl.

0 comments: