CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Melanoma Cell

I wish I could give my sister the perfect life. I see that she sometimes struggles, and I can't help but want more for her. She has such a light about her, she's so silly and so sweet. She's got a heart of gold.
I wish I could be more like her. I will say that she's the one of us three that never cut the apron strings. I blame her for my parents wondering why I don't come around that often. Her and I are exactly ten years apart and despite the years strangers always thought we were twins. Weirdos.
I am working on gaining a better relationship with her. She means so much to me and I will do anything to show her that. I love you Mellybell, you are so beautiful.

They say having a sister is like having a best friend around for your whole life.

0 comments: