CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My life, you electrify my life


Jon. I've never been the best at showing my appreciation, hence what I'm about to post. My husband is amazing. I met Jon when I was fifteen years old, we instantly gravitated towards one another and due to a circumstance became wonderful friends at first. It wasn't long after we were close that we realized what we had was much more than a friendship. Classicaly he gave me butterflies whenever I saw him and eventually this drove him to become my boyfriend. :) I can't say our relationship was easy, no one's is; but we always had so much fun together. Years rushed by and life for us changed, we got married and marriage didn't solve every problem we had either, but I truly feel it brought us closer to what we are meant to be for each other. We are again at a crossroads in our relationship and can't wait to become parents; I know Jon will be an incredible father once it's at that time in our lives. I want to dedicate this post to you, Jon, you are my light and my rock, you are everything in this world that I need you to be. My soulmate.
I love you.
I can't wait to indulge on the journey we will share together. The journey we call life.




p.s. We still have so much fun together.

2 comments:

Sarah Clydie said...

This makes me so happy for you guys.

It also encourages me that I might want to get married one day.

You two are both so lucky to have each other :)

Natasha said...

Cute :) I love reading your blog because I love how introspective you are and just your writing style! Also I like getting to know a little more about you! (I'm pretty shy too!)