CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

First vAcation of 2010


We spent a couple of overnighters up in Bear Lake two weekends ago. It wasn't freezing but yowzer's it was cold. My sis & her family weren't able to come :(, but my brother's family and my parents came up with us. We hung out in our conzy condo, watched movies, played games, we took our four-wheeler down to the icy lake, and also did some rad tubing at the golf course. One night my dad shared a bunch of stories from his childhood-cherry bombs and messing with the neighbors, it opened him up so much more for me and I'll remember it forever. I can't wait to go back up, I'm thinking sometime in February after my birthday. I'm suprised at how fast time is already going, we're through with January; February is always so short (even though it's only lacking a couple of days) so before we know it spring will be here. This I'm happy for. But until then...if it's going to snow, just snow already so we can get it over with! If it were up to me it'd stop snowing now until next winter, but I know we need the water so let's get on with it!

The Beautiful catails

I'm standing on top of the lake right now!

Where the waves froze. It was so awesome.
Tubing with the little ones, Kin, Cam, & Code.

Jon and I on the tube.

1 comments:

Sarah Clydie said...

I love this post. Makes me so happy to see you two so happy. Love you so much Holl, I'm still so happy you are a Bingham :)