CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Living Dead

So since October is finally here and I'm feeling uber festive I thought I'd talk a little bit about good ol' fashioned zombies. In my teen years I loved scary movies, now that I'm a little older they tend to scare me more. I still watch them, I'll always be a fan-but I'm just a little bit more careful as to which and when I watch. There is one particular scary film genre that I still love and am not afraid to watch, z.o.m.b.i.e. films! No, I'm not talking Rob Zombie, his movies are good-a little off the wall crazy...but no, I am talking about the flesh eating characters who walk around aimlessly looking for their next victim. Since I'm in such a great mood and feel like sharing I've compiled a list of my fav zombie films, and given the holiday we are about to celebrate it might be fun to participate in scary activities.

1. 28 Weeks Later

The first oh, maybe 15 minutes of this film will have you on the edge of your seat crazy. It's very intense.









2. Resident Evil

Not the greatest film ever, and in my opinion they've made way too many but I like Mila Jovovich so I'm gonna throw this on my fav. If you don't mind stepping out of order, Apocalypse is my favorite one.








3. Land of the Dead

Gruesome, typical zombie film.










4. Shaun of the Dead

If you love Simon Pegg like I do, you'll love this film. Nick Frost does a spectacular job, and this film is laugh out loud funny. (I sound like a movie critic don't I? That's because I am one.) It's the perfect comical twist to a world being taken over by zombies.







5. Zombieland

The latest and greatest. Woody Harrelson is hilarious and Jesse Eisenberg is becoming a favorite of mine. This show has a little bit of everything. I could have handled a little more action, but the action it had was incredible. It's really funny; a definite must.

0 comments: