CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Color

Bits of yellow, bits of green, and speckles of red showing inbetween-fall is in the air and it's perhaps the most beautiful sight I've ever seen!
Fall is a wonderful time of year, a lot of people claim it is their favorite season; I might agree although I've found something in each season that we experience. My favorite part of all of them is the change, you get the feeling of something new yet also something very familiar. I have grown up in Utah all my life so it's for me to notice fall creeping through as early as the end of August. Fall is the most noticable season change and definitely the most beautiful. I love the color, last night I was loading my groceries into the car and i just happened to look up at the mountains and they were burning red. I was taken back by the majesty and beauty of it all. Fall started a little early for us this year because we got our first snow on September 30th, i was a little disappointed to see it come so early but that soon went away and the weather the last few weeks has almost felt like an indian summer, it has just been so beautiful.
Logan Canyon is my favorite ride to take, we use it often going back and forth from the condo in bear lake, we went up there for a fall getaway on October 2nd through the 4th. The trees were so vibrant and beautiful in color, between the snow at the tops of the mountains and the leaves below it was quite a sight to see.



I am thankful for Utah, it's a beautiful place to live.

0 comments: