CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shout OUT! to my Sarah Clydie

I'm envious of this young gal, she's much smarter than I was at the age of fifteen.
Like her, I am the youngest child in my family and it wasn't long ago that I remember the time when my siblings were getting married and moving on in their life and I just felt sort of left behind. I am unsure if Sarah feels this way, but I'm sure she can relate a little bit. I went through my rebellious teen phase where family came second to friends and popularity, only to realize later on in my life that family should always come first. Over numerous occasions Sarah has proven to me that she understands the concept of family already and she does what she can to pull us all together, and might I mention what a grueling task this can be. I find now that I am the one in my immediate family doing what I can to plan trips, game nights, dinners out...or any opportunity for my family to spend quality time together. It isn't easy getting several different lives to meet together all the same night and at the same time, but when you do it is more than worth it.
Last weekend Sarah planned a poker night for all of us and believe it or not we were all able to make it. We had an amazing night-had the parents up until 1:30am, and laughed until we cried. It's an everlasting memory I'll have all thanks to you Ms. Sarah. You are such a beautiful and strong girl...I just wanted you to know that somebody notices.
I love you, sis. :)

0 comments: