CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

mY baby girl

Attika is the sweetest thing since chocolate; I had surgery last Friday and she has hunkered down right by my side through recovery. Now I know one can argue, Atti is normally always lazy (most dogs typically are) but for some reason she's been extra sweet and has shared "camp couch" with me this entire time. There is just something about a dog's love. Thanks Atti, mama appreciates your compassion.


Jon has been equally as supportive, taking care of poor pathetic me. He took me for a ride up the Ogden Canyon on Saturday, it was beautiful. Here are a few cool shots from that trip.


1 comments:

Eric & Billie Tyler said...

Thank you so much. I will be okay, I am just still trying to get through everything. by the way my email is billzr@aol.com. I hope you are doing well. Thanks again for the support.