CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Monogramming it up

Lately I've had a monogram fetish; I don't know what it is, but I'm not apologizing. Last summer up at Swiss Days in Midway there was a booth designated for just that with cute initials that had super cute vintage designs on them. Last weekend I painted a distressed 'B', but I've already got plans to come up with a better 'B'. (B for Bingham, yay!) So on Monday evening I was messing around with a sweet 'H' that I got at Joann's; my intentions were just to paint it an espresso brown but then I came up with another idea.
Take a look:


What do you think? Obivously the idea isn't for everyone, but I'd love some feedback. Do you think anyone would like one for Christmas?

Hit me up yo.

Love,
Hollie

1 comments:

krystn said...

I LOVE, LOVE monograms! Did you see my bathroom when you were here? Or the giant K on my scrapbook room wall?

I love your H, it's stunning. I think people would love them for Christmas.