CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hannah Montana Pajama Party

Ok, I know what you're thinking. But it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I promised my nieces that I'd take them to see Hannah Montana when it was in the theater; I didn't get around to that so I had them over to my house for pizza, goodies, and to watch the movie. I can't believe that I haven't done something like this sooner. We have been in our home for well over two years now, and family has been in and out of our home but I've never had the little girls over just to hang. I was nervous at first, that they'd be bored or wouldn't enjoy it, but it was a blast! They all came so hyper and excited to be there and it made me really happy that they felt so comfortable in our home. I shoveled them with pizza, popcorn, & candy. I took them home at about 11:00p.m.-hyper and giddy for their parents. It was great. Here are a few pictures to share the experience.



3 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

How fun! I secretly want to see the Hannah Montana Movie! Is it worth watching? :-) Looks like Jon had fun with girls night too! I hope you guys are having a fun summer, now that it's almost over! It's been forever since we have seen you guys, you will have to come visit us when we have the baby (Thurdsay is the date by the way!) Then you can have Jon hold him, so you can convince him you NEED one! We need more babies in the family!

JA said...

Holy cow those girls are growing up fast!

Jessica said...

How fun! I still need to see the movie. It's on my to-do list!